Tuesday, December 24, 2013

DT Tuesday with Alyssa Bennett

Happy Tuesday Unity friends!

It's Alyssa here today to show off some Unity goodness :D
Today I played around with the new Bee Happy Hexagons set (illustrated by ME!)


For my card I chose to keep it CAS and just use the solid hexagon. Check it out:



Isn't it fun?!


Today I also wanted to show off some fantastic projects I found that also feature the Bee Happy Hexagons, created by our wonderful customers!!



First up, I found these ADORABLE Bottle Cap Zipper Pulls created by Kassi:



Aren't they AMAZING?! I do NOT have the patience to make so many! Lol!


Next, I found this gorgeous card by Mari:


I just LOVE that embossing!


I found both of this projects on our Unity Show and Tell Facebook page. If you haven't joined us yet, you should!!


Alright sweet friends, have a wonderful day!

Big bloggy hugs <3

5 comments:

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

Your HELLO card is really CAS. I like that. It's really cute too. The other cards are very nice also.

Cynthia said...

Love your colorful one layer design, Alyssa! Fabulous customer picks as well.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, Miss Lady!! Awesome customer pics, too!! :)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

that first card is Great! I love the fun colors

joetterer said...

I love all this bee stuff, they are so cute & trendy!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close