Tuesday, December 31, 2013

DT Tuesday {pick of the week} and Last BLOGPOST of the year !!!



Hello Unity lovers,


I'm honored that I may do the last blogpost for this year!
It's the last day of the year, the day to look back at 2013...
What was the most important thing I've experienced?
Who was the most important person to me?
What was a Unity stamp project that caught my eye??
What was the funniest thing that happened?... etc...etc...


I am not going to answer all these questions, but the most important  person in my life this year was 
Marscha; she gave me my balance back.... I am so thankfull for that, so I've made a layout for her.
She was my light in the darkness.
Thanks Marscha!


A beautiful project that caught my eye is this one. 
I found it on pinterest (yes yes I am mad about pinterest :)
It's from Aida Haron, her art is amazing!!!


I wish you all the best for 2014 and I've made this card for all of you !






5 comments:

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

What a beautiful layout and very lovingly made as it sounds. Sometimes we all need that guiding light and you are lucky that you found it. Hope this coming year is everything you want it to be.
Happy New Year!

Ruby said...

Your work is stunning. Love all the projects. The layout is beautiful. Thanks for your inspiration.

MKPstamps said...

This card is beautiful. What did you use to make it look so metallic, the berries leaves actually look aged and like rivets. Simply amazing!

MKPstamps said...

This card is beautiful. What did you use to make it look so metallic, the berries leaves actually look aged and like rivets. Simply amazing!

Blazingsoftech said...

interesting and informative post. i like it.
Software and web development company in lucknow

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close