SMAK{Holiday Prep Time}

Hello! I hope you having a 
fantastic Saturday. 
With Halloween behind us, 
it's safe to safe
I am in full on Holiday
crafting mode.

Thanks to the wonderful Unity
SMAK kit from last month

I have a stack of custom made, 
AND CUTE
if I don't say so myself
project life cards ready to go
for my December pages.


Whoot Whoot!
I sure had fun making these. 
Especially because I used 
a non-traditional  colors. 

Each insert is 3x4.
and all stamps are from 
{It's a Tradition} 10/13 SMAK

The"to do" list was inked up with markers 
to achieve that two-toned stamping. 


How fun are these??
I can add a little 2x2 photo in that insta frame


I cut a trio of fishtail flags for the Christmas prompts. 
I can't wait to layer these over my holiday photos. 



For me, it's all about keeping it simple, if I can during the holidays
so I don't miss out on any of the fun. 




With a house full of boys, 
I RARELY get to use pink. 
I paired it with navy and turquoise
and I think I'll be able to get away with it. 
haha.

Here is the current SMAK kit


You can sign up to become a member
HERE. 

It's fabulous too!
each kit, always is!!!

It will be great to use 
to do up all those projects
dedicated to the people 
who inspire and love us. 

I just loooove all the bits and pieces here. 

Thanks for taking time to 
check out my post today. 
Have a great rest of your weekend. 




Labels: , , ,