Saturday, November 9, 2013

One heck of a SOUL, this gal. :)


now for an uneventful visual visit after the TALENTED


i love cath. 
it is really easy to do.
and...most likely she is expecting EXACTLY this post. 
'cause she knows me. 
this is my project.



{nothing}





i would have made a really great card. or project. or SOMETHING for her.
but i didn't.
'cause my child came home from college...and surprised me.
at the last minute.
and i just HAD the last minute.
{as always} 
so NOTHING got done.


I pretty much KNEW that CATH would have wanted me to just do my thing. 
with my boy.

'cause she does her thing, and HAS... beautifully - for so long.
that is why we all love her.

MAY THE NEXT journey you take be as beautiful as you dream it will be.
one beautiful adventure after another for one phenomenal gal.
xoxo, 
ang.





i hope one day we will see one another again...because truth be told...
SHE always makes me fell a WHOLE ton of HAPPY. 

YOUR NEXT STOP is HERE.


20 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful words Angela ....please please please make a stamp of this....
" MAY THE NEXT journey you take be as beautiful as you dream it will be."
Would be so cool :)
Kate xx

Jennifer Scull said...

this is the greatest post! because it is so very true... I love every photo you shared. and Cath would truly be the first one to say the time we spend with the ones we love is what matters.

enjoy your weekend with your son! :)
and thank you for making Unity one of the most top notch, best of the bunch stamp companies in the world. :)

keren said...

A perfect post. You're totally right. The pictures are so great to see. Your son is lucky that you'll drop everything to prioritise him. Thanks for joining with the blog hop!

Jessica Buffa said...

I love this post...Keepin' It Real!

Kelly Booth said...

Love the Pics...So Fun!!

Noelle said...

The pics are awesome! It's OK! I love your post, being with your kid is the most important thing, especially as they get older it seems, i feel like I hardly ever see my oldest and he's in middle school now. Thanks for ALL the visual inspiration you provide ALL the rest of the time! ;) Have a great one.

Sylvia said...

What fun pictures!

Heather Maria said...

What a lovely tribute to Cath and it was great that you got to spend some fun times with your son! Thanks for sharing all your photos:)

~amy~ said...

awesome pics!

Virginia L. said...

Thanks for the trip down the memory lane! So glad that you are part of this epic blog hop!

maria f. said...

What a beautiful un-card and post!

Deirdre said...

Fun post - enjoy time with your family.

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME pics, Miss Lady!! :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

What a hoot! Love this! I hope you had a brilliant time with your lad!! Hugs, Darnell

Jingle said...

Yup. One heck of a soul, indeed! Such cute photos!

susan opel said...

I love these pictures of three women who inspire me so much. *smooches*

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh Angela, this post rocks :) So do you!

shirley-bee said...

Brilliant post! Nothing beats the joy of your kids rocking up unexpectedly!

Cath said...

I love you to pieces, Angela! Thank you so much for this post--and you're right--I'm *so glad* you spent time with your son. I far prefer that any day of the week. Thanks for all the love and support you've shown me and the Moxie Fab World over the years--it means more to me than I could ever say. Hugs and loves to you, my ever moxie fab friend! :)

{Rebecca} said...

It's taking me a LONG time to visit everyone's blogs and I'm sorry for that! But I want to visit them all and give everyone some love. :) Although I can't compliment you on your card, Angela, I can compliment you on being a good mom. That's even more important than a good card! :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close