Inspiration Wednesday - Banners & Sketches



Hi everyone!
Shilo here with Inspiration Wednesday!

Feeling inspired yet today??

Hopefully by the end of this post you will be ready to hit your creative space, pull out your Unity stamps and make something beautiful!

I draw inspiration for my cards mostly from the stamps or the papers themselves. 
BUT when I get stuck I turn to places like pinterest (yup - I'm a wee bit addicted) where there is all kinds of gorgeous projects, color boards or sketches. This week I used two sketches, which both happen to be very similar...I was inspired by the sketch layouts but also by the fact that both used banners....I had some fun playing...definately got my creative juices flowing....
Check it out...

Sketch #1
http://studiocalico.typepad.com/studio_calico/2012/09/card-kit-sketches.html






Isn't this the "BEST" stamp set for banners?? Yay!! Thanks Unity!

{the Best}

Sketch #2

http://dannireid.blogspot.ca/2013/06/im-sketchy-guest.html





For the sentiment I used {birthday jubilee} - I am so happy Unity made this stamp set....I have been busy creating a slew of cards with it....the perfect set for all things birthday!
Well...that's my creations for you today...
But I also want to leave you with a couple quotes...some inspiration for living life...
Both of these are grabbing me this week:


Happy day everyone!
Be inspired
~Shilo



Labels: , , ,