Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hip Hop Thursday Prize Winners!!!

Congratulations!!!!!  Debra and Donna won the Itty Bitty Bundle pack!!!!

Blogger Debra said...
Jen, your Halloween scrap pages are delightful! But, I have to tell you, your layout of your son and daughter, "these two" is adorable and brought a smile and a tear to my eyes! They remind me of my two youngest children when they were young and are also 3 years apart and best friends, still to this day, now 25 and 22, but still act like their 6 and 3! I love it!!! Thank you so much for sharing, hugs, Debra

Blogger Donna Mack said...
Oh!!! I love this!!! Great display of the stamp in this kit!!I really love the swirls of twine on this!!!


PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won a "Unity Hop Comment Prize".
{please claim your prize within 2 weeks}

2 comments:

Debra said...

Checking out my favorite sites for new inspiration while hubby watches football and WHOA, saw this! Wow, thank you so much! You guys are so generous and so kind! And all the blogs on the hop were amazing! Itty Bitty Stamps are my fav of all your stamps! I just love the size!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, hugs, Debra

Donna Mack said...

THANK YOU!! wOOhOO!! Thank you so much for your GENEROSITY, having so many opportunities to win!!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close