Friday, November 22, 2013

Friend with flair

Happy Friday!!!!
It's Stephanie here again with you today kicking off friends with flair but first did you see all the amazing stuff that went on yesterday?? If you missed it make sure to check out yesterday's post because we had some amazing new releases along with some great promotions that you do not want to miss out on!!!

I

I am always saying how much I love Unity's
sentiment kits and quote kits and this release there are some great ones for my card today I used Everything More along with some pretty paper from Echo park!!


9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great design, Stephanie! I can't wait to hop.

Donna K said...

Beautiful sentiment…Happy Friday!!

Pam said...

Yay!!!! FWF day!!!! Adorable card Stephanie!!

Tracy said...

Love your card Stephanie..woohooo It`s Friday!! Will be hopping and catching up with everything tonight.
xoxoxox

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

Hi. This is so pretty. The yellows and green just call out happy with the cut outs to add that extra zing. Thank you for sharing.

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

Hi. This is so pretty. The yellows and green just call out happy with the cut outs to add that extra zing. Thank you for sharing.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

very pretty card Stephanie! thanks for kicking of FWF

Casey-Diane said...

I really like this card! Thanks for sharing.

Miwa said...

What a pretty card, Stephanie! Love the design and colors you chose! I love FWF Fridays!!! :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close