Hello and welcome!
I'm super excited about
I have to share today.
It's Inspiration Wednesday
and the first place I go
when I'm in need of
Ahhhhh, what did we do before Pinterest??
I spent a little time on Monday
morning just scrolling through
beautiful projects, yummy food, and all things holiday.
I saw these simple, yet classic ornaments.
Next step, I went browsing
through my Unity stash.
I chose THIS
Unity Itty bitty.
Here is what I made.
It really was quick
- Die cut two pieces of cream felt. You can use any shape. I went with a Postage edge die.
- Stitch the two pieces together. You can use a machine or hand stitch. Be sure to leave an opening at the top.
- Cut a piece of musil or linen fabric that will fit the size of the felt you die cut from above.
- Stamp your sentiment in permanent ink. I used Black Archival ink from Ranger.
- Attach linen fabric to top of your felt pocket with double sided adhesive. I used Scor-tape. Be sure to cover the entire back side of you fabric.
- Stuff your felt pocket with cotton balls or tissue, anything that will give it some "puff" will be fine.
- Add some twine to top of felt opening, with the ends tucked inside.
- Stitch up opening.
- Embellish with button and a touch of glitter if you like.
Find something that inspires you
and Create something today!
I think I'm going to make a few
more of these
to give my family
Have a beautiful Wednesday.
Labels: holiday ornament, Inspiration Wednesday, Lisa Henke