Stamp of the Week !!

Hello Unity lovers,
It's Sunday and I (Jolande) am the one 
to present you the new Stamp of the Week!!

You can find all the details on how to get a BRAND NEW stamp 
delivered to you EVERY WEEK like this one
HERE.

A beauty this week (and also suits me in my personal preference).
I saw this one, looked on the calendar and thought !!! 



YES this is it!!

It's almost the 6th of September, the day that I went into the Army in 1976. 
Never thought  I'd be there 37 years later, and 
still enjoining the job I've had in the Army.
Even after several times Bosnie, Angola and Aghanistan 
it's worth to be a soldier as far as I am concerned.
And you must agree, this remember stamp is a beauty to use for this tag.

Look what all the DT members made with this stamp...

 Angie



Thienly 





Laurel





Shemaine



Wish you all a beautiful Sunday.
Jolande

Labels: