Kit of the Month Monday

Hey everyone!

It's Alyssa here again showing off this month's Unity Kit of the Month!! Tell me this isn't the most BEAUTIFUL set you've ever seen:


OK, I guess that's pretty hard to say with all the gorgeous sets at Unity. BUT I am still totally in LOVE with that jar!! Check out what I created:


AND in case you missed it, here is a card I shared in the HOP a couple weeks ago:



You can grab this adorable kit and get signed up for the Kit of the Month HERE!
That way you will have awesome kits just like this one shipped right to your door every single month!!


I also wanted to remind you that today is the LAST DAY for the awesome sale happening at Unity:


Click HERE to find all of the FALLING prices!


Click HERE to grab PAST Kits of the Month at MEMBER prices!!


Click HERE to grab past SMAK kits at MEMBER prices!


And click HERE to check out the NEW releases!


Alright sweet friends, have a wonderful day!
Big bloggy hugs <3

Labels: ,