Kit of the Month Monday

Hi ladies! 
Shilo here today to share with you about our kit of the month.

Check out this month's awesome kit {happiness has no limit}:

It is certainly no secret that I am in LOVE with these kits....
every month a big delivery of gorgeous red rubber at my door!
Always a ton of variety - perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking and even mixed media....really and truly something for everyone!
Have I mentioned its a BIG selection too!? An 8.5 X11 sheet of red rubber stamps....that's HUGE!

Want more info on how to be a kit member?? Click here.

Now here are a couple cards I have created with some of my recent Kit of the Month's.....
I get inspired just looking at the stamps....

August 2013 KOM
{cozy moments}




July 2013 KOM
 {spirit of summertime}



Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a happy Monday!
~Shilo

Labels: ,