Kit of the Month Monday with Shemaine

Hello Unity friends! It's Shemaine here today sharing a look at this month's...

Kit of the Month - {Happiness Has No Limit}.


I am happy to share some holiday inspired goodies with you featuring a few images from this fantastic kit.

Do you ever ask yourself, "how does Unity come up with so many amazing images month after month?"

I know I do.

Here's a look at all of the fantastic images that are included in the SeptemberKOTM

Happiness Has No Limit


 I loved those mini holiday circles and knew exactly what I wanted to create for you with them.

A couple of mini cards!



 These cards are 3x3 in size. (cut your cardstock at 3 x 6 and score and 3") I added some glitter washi tape to both. They are great for gifts, to tie on a bottle of wine or to tie on a gift bag. The 3D stickers add some fun to them too. The paper I used for these is from Anna Griffin.


 Don't subscribe to our monthly KOTM yet? Hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each month!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels: ,