Guest Designer: Alyssa Bennett


Hey everyone!

Happy Monday!! It's Alyssa here again from My Thoughts Exactly with another guest design post :D Are you sick of me yet? I sure hope not because I am LOVING being here!! Today is a GREAT Monday because I am starting a NEW job! It is at the same school I was already working (I'm a teacher for those of you who don't know me :)), and will be in addition to my current position. So now I have the awesome opportunity to work with Kindergarteners, First grader, AND Middle schoolers! How awesome is that? I just LOVE teaching, and the more kids I can work with the BETTER. So today, as well as my usual guest designer project, I will also be sharing some STUDENT projects with you! That's right, my awesome middle schoolers have been rocking UNITY!


So first up, I will share my guest design projects for this week!
This week I am showing off the Here's My Thought sentiment kit. I LOVE this kit, it is SO versatile!
I don't know about you but I am CRAZY for water color right now, so I made this sweet little set of cards using white embossing powder and water colors. Check it out:



Aren't they fun? And SO simple. That's what I love about this sentiment kit, it have EVERYTHING, and the sentiments are BOLD, so they can hold their own on a card!



Now, I just wanted to share some of my students' work with you!

On Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays after school I work with the Middle Schoolers teaching arts and crafts classes. On Thursdays I teach Card Making! And of course, I bring UNITY for them to play with! Last week was only the second week, so the girls learned to STAMP for the VERY FIRST time!

Check out some of their awesome work:








Aren't they amazing?! LOVE!


Alright sweet friends, that's all for me today!
I'll see you again next week with some more Unity inspiration :)


Big bloggy hugs <3

Labels: ,