Guest Designer: Alyssa Bennett

Good morning Unity friends!!

It's MONDAY again so this is Alyssa here from My Thoughts Exactly with another Guest Designer post :D Can you BELIEVE I only have ONE Monday left as a guest designer after this?? These past two months have FLOWN by because I have been having so so SO much fun!! Have you gotten sick of me yet? I sure hope not ;)

So for today's card I thought it would be FUN to go back to the very FIRST Unity stamp set I EVER used: AH Crap!


Seriously guys, I am so in love with this set!
You can check out my FIRST ever Unity card HERE.


And check out the engagement card I created with it today:



Don't you just LOVE "Congrats on taking the plunge" for an engagement card for a fun couple with a good sense of humor?? I do!


Alright sweet friends, this is actually NOT all for me today..
I got to help out the Unity team a little EXTRA today so I'll see you back here later today to show off the Kit of the Month!!


Big bloggy hugs <3


Labels: ,