Guest Designer: Alyssa Bennett

Hey everyone!

It's Alyssa here again from My Thoughts Exactly with another guest designer post!! Today is MONDAY, which means BACK to work or school for many of us so I wanted to share a FUN card that I think all of us could use on a Monday ;)

Check it out:



After work happy hour anyone? Lol!

I stamped and heat embossed the beer glass and then I water colored it. The foam is also heat embossed with white powder. I colored the sentiment to match with my copics.  I splattered the background with water color, added some sequins and a few dots of glossy accents and ta-da!

You can grab this awesome mug and sentiment HERE! And even BETTER, it's on SALE right now!



Speaking of sale, today is the LAST day to cash in on the current deals at Unity!
Check out all the FUN happening until TONIGHT:




Alright sweet friends, that's all for me today!
I'll see you again on Thursday for another amazing HOP!!


Big bloggy hugs <3

Labels: ,