Guest Designer: Alyssa Bennett

Hey everyone!

Happy Monday!! It's Alyssa here again from My Thoughts Exactly with another guest design post :D Today I wanted to show off one of the the awesome FREEBIES that you can get when you spend just $30 at Unity this weekend during their Labor Day sale! Of course you can buy this set and use the 55% off coupon (LABOR55) if you don't want to spend $30. Check out how ADORABLE this set is:

{keeping up with the} Tribal Trend


And check out what I created:


I used the adorable arrow stamp to create the background which I watercolored over. Then I stamped the sentiment and popped it up over a little bit of twine.



DON'T FORGET! Today is the LAST day of the amazing Labor Day sale at Unity!
And there's a TON of awesome deals to be had:






Alright sweet friends, that's all for me today!
I'll see you again on Thursday for the Unity HOP and as always NEW releases and an amazing SALE!!


Big bloggy hugs <3

Alyssa




Labels: ,