Design Team Pic of the Week with Andrea


Happy Tuesday!
And for lots of us today was back to school day. 
As much as I get emotional still
My girls can't wait to start the new year...

I ADORE this week's SOTW
Remember Monarch
thinking of cocoons and butterflies
and my children spreading their wings
drew me to use this stamp on today's creation


I must have still had butterflies on my mind as this week's DT Pick is another one


A gorgeous card from Pam Stang!
I love her use of butterflies from the Moment by Moment kit 
as well as her birthday sentiment from Here's My Thought
Beautiful stamps, card design and colour combos!

Both of our cards also fall under the current Unity Challenge
Sweet!


Before I go I want to leave you with a quote:

Like a butterfly,
I am growing and changing
and finding my true
colors in life.
I am finding my wings
so I can fly soon and

be on my way.




Labels: , , ,