Wednesday, August 28, 2013

When life gives you scraps - Inspiration Wednesday.

Hello everyone!
It's Thienly here to HOPEFULLY inspire you today!

Well, I was inspired by this photo...

 photo quilt_zps9aaa7761.jpg

along with many beautiful quilting that's out there...
and thought that it would be so much fun to create a PAPER QUILT!

I've had some of these beautiful Ann Butler stamps sitting in my stash,
and thought that it would be pretty to make a little project using the {be inspired} Challenge colors.


 photo challenge_zps613d11b1.jpg

I looked through my ink collection and found these - 
a bit different but still gives a similar feel :)

 photo DSC_2558_zps06e34021.jpg

(By the way - these inks are AWESOME! 
I love them and pretty pretty colors, too!
It's from Impress stamp store.)

I stamped with various colors, cut them out and stitched them together...
and here's what I made!

 photo DSC_2555_zps83ed7cbe.jpg

It's pretty, isn't it?
It's an easy project and fun to make!

 photo DSC_2553_zps864cb075.jpg

I hope that you enjoyed my project today!
You can purchase these stamps here
and don't forget to participate in the Unity challenge, too!

Thanks for coming here - 
have a beautiful day!


4 comments:

Rachel W K said...

wow wow wow!!!! amazing project and i LOVE how you used that inspiration photo
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Pam said...

I am blown away by this!!!! LOVE your quilt!!!

Pam said...

gorgeous! love it!!

Julie Odil said...


Thienly, this is beautiful! not your usual style at all, but really, really nice just the same.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close