Friday, July 19, 2013

STOW reminder and FRIENDS WITH FLAIR!!!


 Hey everyone!

It's Thienly here!
It's Friday which means it's time for...
 
FRIENDS WITH FLAIR!!!
Love this day!
I get to see so many amazing things made by all of you.
Before I get on with that, 
I wanted to remind you that you've got a few days left if you want to sign up for 
STAMP OF THE WEEK!
I
 photo bee_zps0b608e1c.jpg

Such a fun stamp, 
and you all know that HONEYCOMBS
are totally in - 
it's a must get stamp! :)

Here's what I've created for you
as an inspiration project!

 photo DSC_1814_zpse4e283b0.jpg

My daughter literally freaked out when she saw my project.
I can tell that she wanted to touch it 
'cause of the pretty flowers and the sparkly crown... :)

 For info on what files I used to make this box - 
come visit my BLOG! :)
or just come visit me,
just because... ;)

Anyway - 
time to get on with the Friday party!

Link it up!
and show us what you've been up to!


8 comments:

Scrapper Myra said...

I love this day too. Nice work with the bee queen.

Donna K said...

Beautiful project Queen BEE!!!

Tracy said...

Stunnnning Thienly!!
Hugs
XOXOX

Pryn said...

What an amazing project! WOW!!!

Angeline said...

Thienly, that is such an awesome awesome project! I'd like to touch it too :)
FWF is awesome where I can see so so many creative inspirations from everybody. Thanks Unity for having this every week!

Gaylynn said...

Wow, this is stunning. Looks like real bees. Fabulous creation Thienly. Fit for a queen. :)

SeattleStamper said...

I love the bottom sign! The stamp is pretty darn cool too. It reminds me of the song I've had in my head this week - Royals from Lorde..."you can call me queen bee"

JPScraps said...

Everyone did fabulous projects this week!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close