STOW reminder and FRIENDS WITH FLAIR!!!


 Hey everyone!

It's Thienly here!
It's Friday which means it's time for...
 
FRIENDS WITH FLAIR!!!
Love this day!
I get to see so many amazing things made by all of you.
Before I get on with that, 
I wanted to remind you that you've got a few days left if you want to sign up for 
STAMP OF THE WEEK!
I
 photo bee_zps0b608e1c.jpg

Such a fun stamp, 
and you all know that HONEYCOMBS
are totally in - 
it's a must get stamp! :)

Here's what I've created for you
as an inspiration project!

 photo DSC_1814_zpse4e283b0.jpg

My daughter literally freaked out when she saw my project.
I can tell that she wanted to touch it 
'cause of the pretty flowers and the sparkly crown... :)

 For info on what files I used to make this box - 
come visit my BLOG! :)
or just come visit me,
just because... ;)

Anyway - 
time to get on with the Friday party!

Link it up!
and show us what you've been up to!