S.M.A.K. Saturday and Project Life

Hello Saturday Unity friends. 
It's Lisa H. with you today, 
sharing a little bit of my 
Project Life.

I love documenting my family
Project Life style, 
but I reeeeaaalllly
LOVE 
how easy S.M.A.K kit stamps work with in my albums.

This month's kit (Summer Lovin')
 has so many 
great elements.




This summer my middle guy broke his thumb 
and we dealt with our first broken bone and cast. 
I decided he needed a 
whole page dedicated to it. 
that I was able to use with 
my layout in bits and pieces. 

Here is how I used half of the ticket
as a journaling spot. 


and just part of the circle to add the date.



I also used the splatter and stars
from last month's kit to add some color
to the background of my cards.


It's easy to create your own PL inserts. 
Just cut them down to size and round the corners. 
You can see I used the ferris wheel image and arrows
on the bottom to help direct your eye to my bottom photos.
{ooops. sorry, this one is upside down}.

I added some corrugated  letters to spell the word CAST
to create my title card. 

There are so many ways to use these stamps. 


I hope you are inspired to stamp
and capture some memories with 
these S.M.A.K. kits. 
Becoming a member is easy. 
Sign up 
HERE.





Labels: ,