SMAK Kit Saturday


Hi everyone, Laurel here as my first official post as a Unity Design Team member and I couldn't be more excited!  I am sure many of you know how much I love my Unity stamps so I was absolutely thrilled when Angela asked me to join her team!

Today I have a layout to share and I have used some SMAK kit stamps.  As a card maker, scrapbooker and more recently a Project Lifer, I love how the SMAK stamps add just the finishing touch and detail to my projects.   For this layout I have used the My Point of View and Cre-ate kits along with a sentiment from the Insta-cute set, I love the subtle added detail of them.  Add a couple of embellishments and die cut sentiment and it all comes together easily.


So are you a SMAK kit subscriber?  
If not, sign up now and you can start your subscription with this amazing kit

The current kit Summer Lovin' is available now.  Look at all those fun images! 


Have a great weekend everyone!


Labels: ,