Pick of the Week Tuesday

Hi everyone Laurel here.  
Here we are halfway through July already, summer goes by too fast doesn't it?!

I am here with this week's Pick of the Week and it is a beauty.
I found Camille's blog via the Unity Show and Tell Group on Facebook (have you joined?).   I have to say I was very impressed, be sure to hop on over there to take a peek, you won't be disappointed!

I really loved this artwork of hers, isn't it just gorgeous!


You can find more information out about this piece of artwork here.

Now I love the saying on the tag of Camilles and I love everyday type of quotes.  
I created this little card, well it is actually made to sit on a desk as an inspiration piece.  
I used the Roxanne Fashionista, along with a sentiment from the June SMAK kit, which I cut apart and finally the SheArt Print Texture stamp which I stamped with white on some black 'chalkboard' paper.


Thank you and have a great week!



Labels: , , ,