Monday KOTM day!!!!

Hello Unity lovers!!!

It’s Monday!!! That means KOTM Monday!! 
I like these days when I am the one who may post the blog news!
Today I have made another clock …YES YES I like that clock!!! Take a look at it: I made it specially for Maxime, a little girl who celebrated her 10th birthday. She was so happy with the clock: it gave me a great feeling, to have been able to add to her happiness.



And, Yes this is made with the June KOTM and of course there is a July KOTM! In a few days time there will be a complete new one! I collect a whole bunch of these KITS and I’ve used them all. I collect them in my stamp folders When I need something I can choose easily and always know that there will be something that I can use. It’s a great concept !!!

So sign up for the JULY KOTM while you can.


Hope you like it!!
For information about the KOTM click here!!
Wish you all a great stamping week and till Thursday with the Blog hop.