Inspiration Wednesday

Hi everyone! 

Shilo here today with Inspiration Wednesday!!

I don't know how many of you know about our Unity {show & tell} page on Facebook....but today that is where I am drawing my inspiration from....

Specifically from the recent color challenge....
YOU guys ROCKED this challenge....every day there was a new creation posted and I was in love!!

 Here are the top 4 finalists from this challenge, just for a wee bit of eye candy.
But definately head over to the FaceBook page and ask to join and check out all the other amazing projects....so fun to see what everyone is creating all the time.


So here is my take on the beautiful stamp image:






So if you have to have this stamp...it came in the June 2013 KOM

{love the little things}

Hope you are all having the best summer.....enjoying sunshine, family, friends, love and laughter....
and of course, finding lots of creative inspiration.

A little funny to make you smile:
And I still do feel cool with my new markers....lol...love to color!

~Shilo

Labels: