Inspiration Wednesday

Wednesday greetings, Unity friends!
Shellye along with you today for one of my favorite Unity features:
INSPIRATION WEDNESDAY

For today's inspiration, I've chosen a couple of different things from
a couple of different places...first up is some inspo from one of our 
UNITY {show & tell} Facebook Group
(this is an 'open' group, so if you're on Facebook, come on over!)

First....here's my card using one of the June Kit-of-the-Month stamps
and a sentiment from the Birthday Jubilee Set (which is now on SALE for $10...grab it!)


 I don't emboss much, but I thought I'd try something different!
After stamping the image onto vellum with VersaMark, I used ColorBox's Rootbeer Scentz
Embossing Powder...pretty cool!

My inspiration for this card....
I just love the bold pop that the embossed image makes on this card by Tenia Nelson
of jazzypaper.blogspot.com!  Thanks for sharing, Tenia!

My final inspiration came from a browse through Pinterest...
I went for an ombre-subway-art-look with a montage of stamps from the
Birthday Jubilee set!  I used this fun color swatch as the palette inspiration:

(by Photo Card Boutique)

Inspiration is all around...the interpretation is up to your imagination :)
Be sure to share yours with us at Unity's {show & tell}!
Thanks for joining me today!


Labels: , , ,