Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Inspiration Wednesday

Wednesday greetings, Unity friends!
Shellye along with you today for one of my favorite Unity features:
INSPIRATION WEDNESDAY

For today's inspiration, I've chosen a couple of different things from
a couple of different places...first up is some inspo from one of our 
(this is an 'open' group, so if you're on Facebook, come on over!)

First....here's my card using one of the June Kit-of-the-Month stamps
and a sentiment from the Birthday Jubilee Set (which is now on SALE for $10...grab it!)


 I don't emboss much, but I thought I'd try something different!
After stamping the image onto vellum with VersaMark, I used ColorBox's Rootbeer Scentz
Embossing Powder...pretty cool!

My inspiration for this card....
I just love the bold pop that the embossed image makes on this card by Tenia Nelson
of jazzypaper.blogspot.com!  Thanks for sharing, Tenia!

My final inspiration came from a browse through Pinterest...
I went for an ombre-subway-art-look with a montage of stamps from the
Birthday Jubilee set!  I used this fun color swatch as the palette inspiration:

(by Photo Card Boutique)

Inspiration is all around...the interpretation is up to your imagination :)
Be sure to share yours with us at Unity's {show & tell}!
Thanks for joining me today!


1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

Love, love, LOVE these cards. And you did a great job embossing that vellum. Wonderful.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close