Thursday, June 20, 2013

Unity Thursday = Happy Day!


Well, what a happy day!!
Just because it's Unity Thursday!

Shilo here to kick off our blog hop this week....
And as usual there is always fun stuff happening at Unity.
This week we have a NEW RELEASE!!


And of course some 'crazy' deals too!!




LIMITED QUANTITES on Crazy Daze Items!




So now that you know all about the crazy happenings...time to get hopping!

Your first stop along the way is the very talented Angie Blom....

Don't forget to leave a comment on all participating blogs. Three random comments from various blogs (including this one) will be chosen to receive a $20 gift certificate to Unity Stamp Co!!!!

And just in case you get lost along the way:


Enjoy all the eye candy and I hope our design team brings you inspiration in creativity and maybe a little smile for your day....
~ Shilo

26 comments:

Kelly Braund said...

I may have to get that beer stamp just to make my husband something!

Jen said...

Wheee, I love new stamps and blog hop day!

Kris said...

So hard to wait for 10am on Thursdays! So inspired (again)!

{VICKI} said...

I hopped and commented along the way
Jolande's was my favorite!

Angeline said...

What a fun hop!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Unity red rubber. Awesome new stamps!

Lisa Angela said...

I loved the blog hop (like always) and the new sentiment stamps are such fun!

Linda said...

you did a great job this week.

Gaylynn said...

What fun new drinking stamps. These are great for celebration events. Wonderful project designs with them too. :)

Tonya said...

What fun new stamps! And a great sale!

Miriam Prantner said...

Another great hop! Thanks everyone!

scrapper al said...

This blog hop is always a nice stop before the weekend. :)

scrapper al said...

This blog hop is always a nice stop before the weekend. :)

Emily Hauschild said...

Fun fun fun!

Maria said...

Fun, thanks for sharing

Salla said...

Hopping's done! I hope I did find my way to all bloggers, though it seemed to me that their links weren't exactly in keeping with the master list.

Anyways, really nice cards and layouts by all, and fun new stamps of course!

Houses Built of Cards said...

As always - thanks for another incredible hop!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun hop as always. Just the distraction I needed.

Denise Bryant said...

I always look forward to the Unity Thursday hop! As always, great projects and lots of fabulous ideas! Fun hop!

JPScraps said...

Awesome, inspirational hop!!

jengd said...

Wonderful hop! Great projects and another fabulous release!

StampNK said...

Can't wait to hop and see all the great projects!

Janis said...

Brand new to Unity. Looking fwd to the hop.

Karenladd said...

Always love your hops and what an awesome sale! I already filled my cart and off to hop now!

Lucy said...

I love Unity Thursdays! Great projects and awesome sales!

Scrapper Myra said...

<3 Unity

Sonia said...

Great stamps- great hop! I enjoyed everyone's projects!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close