Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pick of the Week Tuesday!


Hello Unity Lovers!!

Jolande here with the last pick of the week for June.

June is almost over, 2013 almost half way! Time flies, really : sometimes too fast… But that also means there is a new kit of the month coming soon, YEAH!!!

I like Pinterest, it’s almost an addiction…
Last weekend I found this….Ohhh it’s really a beauty.
This tag is made by Alex Hughes
You can find it here http://alexhughescraft.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/unity-stamp-love.html
I saw soooo many amazing creations, but this one was my number 1, amazing work Alex!!!
Look for more of her
And here is a little bit inspiration from me !!

See what you can do with a simple sheet of music  
Have a great week and see you next time!!



1 comment:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close