Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Inspiration Wednesday with Lisa H. {live life fully}

Hello, Unity friends!
It's feels like a long time
since I have posted for the 
Inspiration Wednesday. 

I love this feature, 
it's always fun to see where 
my crafty friends draw inspiration from. 

I did some poking around on Pinterest
the other day. 
I found this sweet quote.



It was one of those that made me 
stop. and think.

I looooved the clouds.
I almost reached for this 
stamp set.
Written in the clouds

Then I squealed out loud. 
This month's SMAK kit
HAS CLOUDS!!!
and the words I wanted to use.
AND that awesome sun ray block. 
LOVE when one stamp set has it all!!

check out the SMAK kit
Here!

and now my card. 

I used Stazon ink to stamp the clouds onto the vellum. 
I then attached that layer over the gorgeous orange sun ray. 


I stamped the sentiment in three different colored inks
and attached them with foam dots. 
A few gems accent them, perfectly!

thanks for stopping by today!
Have a beautiful Wednesday. 


9 comments:

Jean said...

LOVE these stamps!

Jen Hughes said...

That is awesome!!!! Love it!!! Have enjoyed this months SMAK kit:)

Angeline said...

This is stunning Lisa! Love love love

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!

Cynthia said...

Love this, Lisa!

Alina said...

That smak kit is awesome! Love it!

Donna Mack said...

Lisa, THIS CARD ROCKS!!! L♥♥♥ve it!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Julie Odil said...

This is truly inspirational! Love it!

Emily said...

Great!!!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close