Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Inspiration Wednesday with Lisa Arana

SUMMER time
and the living is easy.
~ ❤ ~
The sun is shining.
People are wearing shorts and flip flops.
I see bathing suits hanging on lines
and bicycles are everywhere.

It is a lovely time of year.
I went searching for some inspiration for today's card 
and came across these two images.

I love this old bike.  
It is well used and not 'prettied up.'
It wears its use and abuse like truth. 
I love that.


Another vintage well loved bike, 
but I love that the photo showed only half of it.
Makes you wonder what is going on to the right.
hee hee.

I combined both inspirations into this card.


It has a combination of colors from both photos (brightened up a little) 
and a bicycle showing only the front half.
Both of these great images are from the current kit of the month.

love the little things
 Don't you just love it!!!
I do.

7 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Love the pretty colors. The banners make this card extra special.

Pam said...

Just adorable Lisa!!

Cynthia said...

Great inspiration photos and fabulous card, Lisa! Love the colors and design.

Julie Odil said...

I love this,card! I love the whole post. Great job, Lisa!

NoraAnne said...

This is awesome!!!! Love it and I love the KOM

MichelleZ said...

How fun! I love that bike!

Scrapper Myra said...

Love it. Very nice card and inspiration.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close