SMAK Saturday

Hello Unity friends! I hope you are enjoying the weekend doing something crafty! Today I'm sharing some inspiration with this month's Unity SMAK kit, Celebrate The Good Times. I love getting my SMAK kit in the mail each month because it's loaded with fun and trendy images. I love that they are easy to incorporate with any themes you are scrapbooking. Here's a look at the April kit.


April's SMAK Kit: Celebrating Good Times


Today I am sharing a 12x12 layout I created using some of the images in the kit.

Spring


It was easy to use several images in the design of my layout. I turned the celebrate image into a flag by cutting the image and using a decorative pin to adhere it to my layout. Try stamping images on patterned paper and then fussy cut them out. You'll like the results. Just remember to choose a pattern that isn't to bold or busy.


I made a scallop border using one of the circle images and then cut in half and tucked under the good times image.


This is my favorite image in the kit. I just love the arrows and sentiment. I stamped it onto a 1.5 circle of pattern paper and adhered with pop dots to add dimension.


I couldn't resist not making a card out of this image. I love creating with Heidi Swapp's Color Shine mists and thought they would make a fun background behind this image. For the flowers, I used an old punch in my stash and added some bling.

Scrapbooking with stamps is easier than you think, especially with Unity's SMAK kits. Sign up for your subscription today! You'll love getting these kits in your mailbox each month.

Have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by!