SMAK Saturday

Good Saturday, Unity friends
Shellye with you today to share some SMAK goodness!
I love stamping on layouts and Unity SMAK kits are made for layouts... 
with a variety of quotes, cute sayings, date stamps, icons and other fun things that
are current with today's happenings, you can have a page done in no time.  
I hadn't thought of it before, but my daughter says that these stamps would be so cool for
 Tear Up This Books (by American Girl) and Doodle Diaries! 

Here is a really quick 12x12 layout that I made using the 
APRIL 2013 SMAK KIT: Celebrate the Good Times
and 
Simple Stories' Vintage Bliss Collection
I just LOVE the Polaroid look, so I left room at the bottom of the pink mat for stamping
the title on to.  
I punched out the round icon with a 1.5 circle punch and added it with foam tape.

I use "remember" a lot on layouts...in keeping with the 'rounded corner' look I punched the 
corners and then distressed the edges of the paper with a brown ink.  
No sticker letters or alphabets needed...thank you SMAK!


Do you like to scrapbook with stamps too?  Sign-up for SMAK today!
With Mother's Day around the bend, this would also make a lovely gift :)

Thanks for stopping by today...have a wonderful weekend!
 

Labels: , , ,