Kit of the Month in da house...

Happy Monday my dear Unity Friends.

All the projects using this month's KIT 
are A.MaZ.iNG!!!
Here is a peek at this amazing kit again.


Love, love, love all these great mix of images.

My stamps didn't arrive in time for this post, so I'm using an older kit.
But THEY have arrived so I will break them out for 
UNITY THURSDAY!
I'm going to have some freebies to along with it too.
I'm so excited for Thursday's hop.

For today... I broke out this kit.


  and combined it with the colors from the 
current Unity {be inspired} Challenge.



Don't you love the black, white and green combo from the photo?
I would have never thought about it and it has become a fast fave and I'll be using it again for sure.
One of my staple stamps is that houndstooth backgroundBackground stamps are a must!  They can be used for so many different ways to add a little interest to your projects.


Not a kit member yet?
No worries, just CLICK HERE
and it can easily be fixed.
Every month a HUGE assortment of stamps delievered to your door.
Now I call that LOVE.  

Labels: ,