Inspiration Wednesday...Spring is here!





Spring...oh how I love thee!
In Ontario we are finally seeing the first signs of Spring
I don't know about where you are but here we were starting to doubt it was ever coming!

In searching for Spring Inspiration on Pinterest
I came across all these vintage Ferris Wheel pictures filled with soft pastels
and like that...Inspiration hit!

I LOVE when that happens!

I used the Ferris Wheel image and matching saying from the set 'What I know'
It is the August 2011 Kit of the Month
Sooo addicted to my KOTM's!
(you can still purchase this kit, click the name to find out more)


I found papers in my stash to match the colours I wanted
A doily, splash of white ink and some film strip
done in 15 minutes
that is REALLY good for me lol!!!

I hope these pictures inspire you today
just pick anything out of the images that captures your fancy
and let your imagination fly....





Labels: , , ,