Guest Designer Erika Taylor

Hello everyone and happy Monday. I am so excited to be a Guest Designer again for Unity Stamp Co. Out of all my stamps (and believe me I have WAY TOO MANY), My Unity stamps are my favorites to use. From whimsical to shabby chic and everything in between, you can always find something that you'll love.

I'm Erika Taylor and I'm a Unity Junkie!!! That is the first step I think ADMITTANCE lol. Today I have a great little album to share with you using a butterfly set from Unity that I absolutely adore. The Butterfly Beauty stamp set has 4 large butterfly stamps that are perfect for albums, layouts and mixed media. For this album, I used a glassine bag to emboss on and Wow Embossing Powders in Ultra High Clear Matte. I dusted it while still hot, with glitter, to give it a little extra sparkle.


I adore using Ultra High embossing powders and shaping a stamped image to create dimension and this butterfly was perfect for that.


 The tag is from Susan Weckessers paper line and the message is so true. Live to Create, Create to Live.

Here is the finished album. I love the softness the butterfly adds to the shabby chic look. If you haven't picked up this set in the Unity Store, You really need to grab it. You will be so happy you did.


Thanks so much for stopping by the Unity blog today and Thanks for all your support and comments. I so enjoy hearing what you have to say and sharing your thoughts about creating.

Until next time
toodles
Erika Taylor