Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week Amy E from Scrap This, Save That is sharing her Unity creations!

Meet Amy:



Here is a little something about Amy:

"Hello from Seattle! I'm Amy E from Scrap This, Save That, and I'm thrilled to be with you this week! I adore Unity Stamps and have had a blast playing with them for the past three days in a row! A little about me; I've been a musician, crafter and artist for as long as I can remember. I used to be an extreme couponer and writer for couponing blogs, and after having fun with that for a few years, I decided to create my own blog. It's a hybrid between paper-crafting and saving money on your paper-crafting items. I know we can all stand to save a few bucks, so I've filled my little corner of the www with news on sales, money-saving tips, and techniques on HOW to get great products cheap or even free (like entering Unity's hops and challenges!) There's also plenty of projects, techniques and tutorials to keep you busy! Come hang out for a while...I would love to meet you."

Now check out this great project Amy made for her Growing in Unity week:


Be sure to swing on by Amy's blog each day this week for some fun Unity inspiration!  At the end of the week Amy will randomly pick from her comments someone who will receive 2 itty bittys!

That's all for this week!