DT Tuesday with Lisa H.

Hello my lovelies!
I always get excited about this post
because it's my chance to 
show some of my favorite 
Unity Creations by
YOU!!!

I enjoy hopping and looking and drooling 
over all the Unity goodies you post 
here and there on the internet. 

Like this beauty from Therese Kline....
she used last 
always love the chalkboard technique. 
she made it look so pretty, here.


and how about this bright and fun card????
by Angeline
love how there's a fun how-to 
included in the post for the washi bow. 



and what about one more....

I don't know about you, but I am dying for some Spring Time here.
Mary's card
sure caught my eye. 
love how you she cut out the flowers and all the texture. 

be sure to stop by and tell these ladies
how wonderful their cards are!

I do have one card I haven't had a chance to share. 
I love how it turned out. 
I made it the other week with 
one of the fabulous
 Stamp of the Week stamps
and my My Favorite Things Blueprints 1 Die-namics!


check out this week's
Stamp of the Week
and 
make sure you sign up to become a member!
Love getting a little nugget of Unity in my mail box each week!

Have a great week!


MWAH!
Lisa H. 



Labels: , ,