Design Team Tuesday

Hello Unity friends. It's another Design Team Tuesday with the Unity DT crew and today I'm sharing some fantastic projects I spotted around Unity's FWF contest and at Splitcoast. One of my favorite techniques is fussy cutting and paper piecing my stamped images for cards and layouts. I surfed a bit looking for some inspiration using these techniques and found some fun cards that caught my eye.

First up is Karen who created with is for last week's Friends with Flair

Through Rain or Shine


Next I stopped over to the Unity Splitcoast Stampers gallery and spied this adorable card from Jen who paper pieced these into a super cute creation!

Splendid Things


Not sure if you noticed my yellow trend going on here. I must admit that I am really into Navy Blue and Yellow color combos right now. So naturally after spotting these fabulous projects, I was inspired to create this card with the Map within the heart image from the February SMAK kit

Happily ever After


My favorite 6x6 stack right now is this one by My Mind's Eye called Moments. I stamped my image onto a light pattern and embossed the image. Then I cut it out and used a red Copic to enhance the heart image and added a heart Twinkle Goosebump from Queen and Co.




I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration as much as I did. 

Now go gather up your favorite Unity stamps and get inky today!
 Need some more inspiration? Have you checked out the Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge?
 You can find out how to create with us here.

Have a Creative Day!

{S}





Labels: , ,