Design Team Tuesday

I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again...
I LOVE Design Team Tuesday!
What a great chance to sit down and explore all that is Unity :)
I found so much inspiration from the Unity Facebook Page, 2 Peas Gallery,
and Unity fan blogs.  For today's post I went in search of some clean-and-simple styles.
I'm so fond of CAS, yet I very seldom create a card that falls into this category...this was fun!

From this past Friday's Friends-With-Flair, I came across this beautiful
creation by Jingle entitled, Shine Bright Like a Diamond
If you click on the link above you can see how Jingle went about designing her card.

Next, I headed over to 2Peas Gallery where this sweetly designed card caught my eye.
This is from the blog of Kerry Urbatch
 I just love all of the black stamping and the hint of a light blue background that she stamped!
She gives a recipe of creating her card on the blog link listed above.

So with these two pieces of inspiration I came up with a card using the 
MARCH KIT OF THE MONTH

I inked the stamp with ColorBox's Khaki Green first and then wiped away the ink from
the sunburst.  Then I carefully inked that area with ColorBox's Squash.  
A piece of paper straw by Queen & Co. matched the Squash color perfectly....love the
bit of whimsy that it adds to the card.  I finished off the top with a button and two pearls.
Quick and clean-and-simple!

 I hope that you've enjoyed today's inspiration as much as I did :)
Glad you've stopped by today!

Labels: , ,