Monday, March 25, 2013

The world needs more sass.

Hey Unity lovers! Erin here posting a quick card I made using one of the new sassy sentiment kits, Sassy Pants {still on sale today}. These sentiment kits fit so great with the new Fashionista Girls, but you can also pair them with past girls of Unity, like this one from the KOTM Just You.
Happy Birthday, Sassy Pants is totally something this chick would say, don't you agree? Just wanted to share that you can pair these sentiments with other sassy girls. Here are the 2 kits just released Thursday, that are still on sale through today {Monday}!

Have a sassy day!

5 comments:

Jean said...

LOVE these!

Laurie said...

Fabulous card! I just ordered both sentiment sets this weekend as well as some (ok 3 out of 4) of the Fashionista girls and a few other necessities (ok my order might have been close to the three digit mark)but I work with mostly women and I have 2 grown daughters so I KNOW I will get tons of use out of these stamps!!! thanks Erin!

Angie said...

I love these sentiments! So much fun seeing how everyone is using them. I cannot wait to get my two sets in the mail! :D

Gaylynn said...

Both of these sentiment kits are just the kind of thing I would be back for over and over again. I really like the expressions and the fonts you've chosen. Trendy and new. :)

Esther said...

Love this retro card!!!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close