Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Friday! Friends with Flair time!



It's Friday! 
I love that Unity gives their customers a place to share their creations made with Unity
week after week
I remember when it first started I would honestly shake with excitement when adding my card
Not sure if that makes me weirder than I already am or just shows how much I love my Unity ha!
And I am totally cool with how weird I am about crafting- I am sure many of you understand lol.

Before we get to the Link up party I just wanted to remind you of the amazing sales we have this week


And....
Have you had a chance to play along with our current Unity Challenge
Pop on over to the Unity Challenge blog to see the full deets...

Here is one entry that caught my eye...I'm a sucker for love related crafts


Thank you for playing along Laurel- this is GORGEOUS!!

Alright all my UNITY FRIENDS!
Let's get down to why we are here today!
TIME TO
**SHARE**SHARE**SHARE**SHARE**
Yep we want you to share your one-of-a-kind (made by your creative crafty little hands) Unity Stamp Co. works-of-art...
Just 'click' on the linky tool below and add a link to your project
TWO PRIZES 
will be given away by random selection to
1- a person who submits a project(s) by linking
2-a person who leaves a lovely comment below
-Prize winners will be announced on Monday-
======================================
So let's get crafting and have some fun!



25 comments:

Gwen said...

Love FWF Fridays! Gorgeous card Laurel made for the challenge, the colors are beautiful!

libbym said...

I always look forward to Fridays for FWF. I love to see what gorgeous things everyone is creating with Unity!

Laurie said...

I have been checking in all morning waiting for my chance to link up!! I must be on an earlier time zone than you. Yay, look at all the people playing already! I'm off to check them out!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hurray we're up and running gotta love Fridays!!

some kind of wonderful said...

i love seeing how people use the different stamps! great source of inspiration!!

Michelle said...

I think I missed last weeks winners. Anyone know who won?

8upscrapin said...

I love all the creativity Unity brings out in me and others : )

Becky Sorensen said...

Beautiful card by Laurel. Looks like some awesome Friends with Flair cards today!!

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Linked up,enjoyed last week and will be around for inspiration.
Maureen xxx

Mary said...

I always enjoy Friends with Flair and can't wait to pop around all the different blogs.

Angie said...

Such amazing artwork here! I hope to add something soon, one day :) Just have to build up my stamp collection ;)

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Laurel !!!
Happy Friday friends with Flair I am off to hop along and oooh and aaahhh along the way.
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Kris B said...

Love FWF Friday! I mean have you seen all those gorgeous creations!! What's not to love!!

JPScraps said...

I'll be making time over the weekend to check out all the wonderful looking creations!

Diane said...

Wow...what beautiful entries so far...so fun to see what everyone else is creating!!!

Scrappin' Diva said...

What beautiful cards! Thank you all for sharing your lovely creations.

Mel - The Paper Retreat said...

So fun! I love Unity and didn't know what friends with flair was until now!!!! Boy, I need to pay more attention! Love the throwback sale - will be paying a visit to the store this weekend! :)

Kellie 0:) said...

Loving all the cards for FWF. Just another reason to love Fridays.

Miwa said...

I love FWF! What a great place to be inspired! :)

teresa said...

Pretty card! I am off to create something with unity stamps :)

cjs said...

Beautiful card! Very inspiring!

Lisa Angela said...

beautiful projects....love the inspiration I get everyday from Unity!!!

Scrapper Myra said...

FWF is the best.

Denise Bryant said...

Laurel's card is beautiful! Love the colors!
Great FWF! I love hopping to visit some great blogs that I've never discovered before!

Becky Litz said...

Great cards from everyone!!! I love poking through everyone's blog over the weekend! Thanks FWF~

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close