Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time for another Growing in Unity feature!  This week Christine Redmond is up sharing her Unity creations with us.

Meet Christine:


Here is a little something about Christine in her own words:

"My name is Cristine and I am from the Kansas City area. I am a stay-at-home mom to my two precious red head girls (5.5 and 3) and I love my job. I have been paper crafting for about seven years, but seriously for about three years. I started out doing mostly scrapbook layouts, but have recently ventured into the world of card making in the last year and a half or so. My sole motivation for crafting has to be because I love what I do. It makes me happy to put memories on paper and to send someone a heartfelt, personalized card. You just don't get these kinds of highs from other jobs. Or at least I haven't. :) Plus, I consider my papercrafting hobby to be my therapy. Going in my scrap room, turning on Pandora and losing myself (almost literally) in my scrappy supplies makes me happy. I would describe my style as classic chic. I might not do things the "right" way or the way everyone else does them, but I always give my projects my heart and soul."


Now check out this great project from Christine:


Be sure to swing on by Christine's blog each day this week for wonderful Unity inspiration.  Leave her some love for a chance to win 2 itty bitty's!

That's all for now!


19 comments:

Angela said...

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! i love your style so so so much - THANK YOU for being our GROWING IN UNITY girl. :)

Monique said...

Wow! Love this, it is so beautiful!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Margie said...

What a sweet and pretty card!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

I love the colors you used for this card! Beautiful job.

Crystal said...

Love this pretty card!!!

Gaylynn said...

Pefect baby design. Love the colors she chose and the sentiments are heartwarming. Gorgeous! New follower of hers.

AJ said...

How sweet! That would make a perfect baby shower card!

Dora Aanderud said...

That's adorable! What a great baby card that would be. Thanks for sharing!

jengd said...

Cute- lovely CAS style! One of my favorite sets to boot! :)

Chitra Nair said...

Gorgeous card..

Lisa Angela said...

Such a sweet color, love the colors you chose! TFS!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love the sweet stamps she used!

C.Good said...

Love the card and the colors you choose are just right. Thanks for sharing.

C.Good said...

Love the card and the colors you choose are just right. Thanks for sharing.

Mistylynn said...

Sweet little card.

Erica Bass said...

Such a sweet simple style. Love it!

LORRAINE p said...

Love this card. I found my Unity stamps tonight and can't wait to dig in.

Shalana said...

Super cute! I love the color combination and the simplicity of the card. TFS

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful card!! Xx

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close