Friday, March 29, 2013

FRIENDS with Flair {that's YOU!}

YAAAYYYY it's friends with flair FRIDAY!!
which is AWESOME because YOU all inspire US & 
we LOVE seeing your beautiful creations!
are you ready to LINK up???

here's ONE of my faves from last week's friends with flair posts,
thanks Laurel for sharing your creativity with us!  

  let's DO THIS friends....
just click on the linky tool below & 
link up your adorable project{s}!

and of COURSE....There will be TWO PRIZES 
given away by random selection to
1- a person who submits a project by linking
2-a person who leaves a lovely comment on the links below
-Prize winners will be announced on Monday-


THANKS SO MUCH!

13 comments:

Pamela Romero said...

Great card! I love the silhouette and the talk bubbles, or should I say texting bubbles!

gma654 said...

Just when you think "I would never use that stamp set..." glad I haven't placed my order yet. Great card love it!

Laurel said...

Oh wow, thank you for featuring my card! I love my Unity!

Unknown said...

If a 72-year-old can use this term - the card is "hip!" [or is "hip" no longer a "hip" term?]
Laura H.

Leanne said...

I've never linked up here before. Can it be any project using a Unity Stamp?

Taking Chances said...

Nice! I'd love to play with this!

Angie said...

What a lovely collection of work! I made a card today with all the happy mail I received yesterday, but since it's to give to my honey this weekend, I'm saying it to post after...so I'll be able to submit it next week :)

Lisa Angela said...

Love all the projects listed....such pretty work! I forgot to take pics of my last batch of cards so I have nothing to submit!boo ok next time ;)

Linda said...

Please go read my note on scs. thanks sad hotwheels

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

fantastic projects everyone!

TJ Butler said...

I really enjoyed seeing all the different links - Love all the great ideas I saw and added to my wish list of Unity stamps! After I order then I can link up a project - that would be so fun! Thanks for all the ways Unity inspires others to create and share!!

Sherry Butcher said...

Wonderful project and inspiring for all of us. Thanks!

Emily said...

Soooooo cute!!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close