Friday, March 1, 2013

Friends with Flair Friday! and our current PROMO info!

It's Thienly here to wish you a Happy Friends with Flair Friday!!!
It's time to share what you've been up to this week!

I hope that everyone enjoyed the hip hop yesterday, 
and were inspired by projects made by the design team. 
If you haven't done so yet - 
it's not too late!
Start here!

It's another fun weekend happening at Unity -
 ALL itty bitty stamps Buy One, Get One for $0.01, 
AND with some new releases from Joslyn Nielson!
 (Not to mention a FREE GIFT with EVERY ORDER!)


 photo Unitypromo_zpsf0440d38.jpg


======================================
Now...

Have you taken a PEEK at our 

We want YOU to play ALONG -
 so if you are POSTING BELOW for FRIENDS WITH FLAIR,
 feel free to USE THE CHALLENGE as your inspiration and post BOTH places!

I wanted to share a card from the challenge that caught my eye...
 photo Housesbuiltofcards_zps9d33f6de.jpg

This project is created by Houses Built of Cards
using the typewriter from February Kit of the Month.
Isn't it so cute? I LOVE IT!
Thanks for participating in the challenge, and good luck!

======================================

Alright all my UNITY FRIENDS!
TIME TO
**SHARE**SHARE**SHARE**SHARE**
Yep we want you to share your one-of-a-kind (made by your creative crafty little hands) Unity Stamp Co. works-of-art...
Just 'click' on the linky tool below and add a link to your project
TWO PRIZES 
will be given away by random selection to
1- a person who submits a project(s) by linking
2-a person who leaves a lovely comment below
-Prize winners will be announced on Monday-
======================================
So let's get crafting and have some fun!

Have a beautiful Friday!
 photo BlogSignature_zps91bccc10.jpg









20 comments:

Kellie 0:) said...

Love the great colour combo and sketch interpretation of the card. I love the use of washi tape. I really need to get myself some :D TFS

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Whoo hoo I can't believe its Friday again and time for Friends with Flair! I love the card above that typewriter is just too cute! Hugs Susan x

Scrapper Myra said...

That's a great card for inspiration, and great event going on. Thank you FWF for a weekly uplift...

Donna K said...

Happy Friday! The typewriter and washi tape are FAB! Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to.

Houses Built of Cards said...

YAY for FWF Friday! And thanks for sharing my card - and for having such a fun challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

{VICKI} said...

Happy friday!---so glad it's here!

Kris B said...

Unity rocks! Wish I had time to play this weekend, but I've a busy weekend planned and don't know if I'll find time to play. If I do, I will be joining in!

centralNYscrapper said...

I love this card. Washi tape with a vintage typewriter. Too cute. I too need to try washi tape.

Lillian Child said...

I just signed up and received my first kit of the month and ADORE this little typewritter! Sweet card creation! And now I'm getting addicted to washi tape too.

Lisa Angela said...

I am so addicted to Unity after recieving my first KOTM last month I have since placed 4 seperate orders!!!! Can you say obsessed??? lol I can't wait to begin creating once all my stamps arrive!

Tracy said...

Happy Friday everyone...Beautiful card looove the typewriter!!
Away to get some inspiration from you all.
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Had such a lovely time last week joining in for the first time that I have linked up again today.
Thanks for looking.
Maureen.xx

KC Inspired said...

I'm so happy to see bright happy colors! You made the typewriter a true star of the show!

Scrappin' Diva said...

What beautiful cards! Everyone did such a great jobs!

libbym said...

Each and every FWF was gorgeous! Thanks Unity!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I SO enjoy FWF! not just the chance to win free stamps (although that is AWESOME) but the chance to see these wonderful stamps in action :-)

Mary said...

YEAH for Friday Friends with Flair! It is always one of my favorite days in the scrappin world.

JPScraps said...

Lots of great projects this week!

Sandy said...

Wow! everyone has made such wonderful cards. I love seeing all the inspiration.

8upscrapin said...

so many Great cards , lots of inspiration !!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close