Stamp of the Week-Smiley Hearts

Valentine's Day is less than a week away now! Do you make handmade Valentines? We do in our house. I love making them with my kids and for my hubby.

This week's Stamp of the Week is perfect for this year's homemade Valentines.


 This stamp will not be found in stores! 
It is a special stamp offered for the Stamp of the Week Membership Program.
 All stamps are deeply etched, red rubber, mounted on cling foam and are perfectly pre-cut!
 
Here's a little Valentine I whipped up for my hubby
 
 
 
For less than $6 a week (U.S./Canadian Residents/ $7 International)
you will receive an original Unity stamp in the mail!
--SIGN UP HERE--
Don't forget to add your creations to our FRIENDS WITH FLAIR post below, also happening today at the Unity Blog!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Shemaine