March Guest Designer: Erin Lee Schreiner

Hi Unity friends! March is gonna be a good, good month....

Erin here. I'm so stinkin' excited to be Unity's Guest Designer for March! WHOOP! I will try to contain my excitement and keep the exclamation points and smiley faces to a minimum. But just know inside, my heart is bursting because I LOVE Unity - the stamps, the images and the people behind the rubber. My goal is to show you some unique and fun ways to ink up that pretty red rubber and enable you to grow your collection of these fabulous stamps.

Today, I am sharing a card I made with Modern Chit Chat.
I love this versatile set because you can use it to create a birthday card, a love card or just a hello card. The text bubbles can be mixed and matched to create whatever you want. One of my favorite things to do with Unity stamps is paper piece. It takes a little patience and a good pair of scissors (I like Cutter Bees), but the end result is so fun, especially with a coordinating paper set like the one I've used here, Glitz Design's Color Me Happy collection
I also wanted to shared a few of my cards I've made in the past with some of my favorite flowers from Unity, Donna Downey's collection. 
You can find them on sale HERE. Today is the last day and Angela has marked these way down along with some others that are 50% off so get yourself over to the website and shop!

I look forward to spending a fun month with you!

Labels: , ,