{Let Love Grow} - KOM Monday with Carisa

Hi Unity Fans!! Carisa here with you today to share some inspiration using the February Kit of the Month!!! Have you seen it yet?!?! Oh my goodness, it's full of lovely vintage images that I just can't stop playing with! I had 3 ideas right away after getting this kit -- I was able to get two of them done and want to share them with you today!


My first card came out just as I had hoped! First, I stamped the seed package image on a small brown paper bag and then filled it with some flowers after I had adhered it on the card. I stamped the sentiment and attached it to a pin to create a little flag. I just love how it turned out!!

 
My second card features the awesome vintage typewriter from this kit. I broke out my Copics for this one as I was inspired by an old typewriter I had growing up that I actually learned to type on! *giggle* Seems funny saying that but I LOVED that typewriter. It was an electric one and was SOOOO loud. Anyway, I kept this card simple while the wood grain background stamp provided the perfect background behind my typewriter. The sentiment fits perfectly on the paper of course!!
 
{Let Love Grow} February KOM
 
 
Here is the awesome kit of the month I used in both of my cards today. I can't wait to ink up the quill and ink stamp next!! You can find out how to purchase YOURS if you are not already a memmber HERE.