{inspiration} Wednesday

I hope you all don't mind....
I was inspired by the 
fabulous new challenge
from Unity, again.

Have you seen it?

It's awesome
there will be a new one each month
AND 
a NEW 
Sentiment set released each month, too. 

here's the inspiration photo....
Isn't it amazing?!!!
Love the colors and all the stripes. 
♥♥♥
I made a scrapbook page with the 
layout sketch that  Joslyn Nielson designed.


It's a  lovey page of my hubby and I.
I couldn't help myself and also used the the
new sentiment set 

OUR LOVE SHINES




 I used lots of the words from this set. 
It was so fun to just add them here and there. 




See those red splatters....
they were easy to add to my page. 
I took a drop of MFT Wild Cherry re-inker
added a spritz of water to the drop and then
picked up the ink with a small paint brush.
With a tap of the brush on my finger I was able to 
add some controlled drops of color
here and there. 
{I struggle with those Color Spritz and Mister bottles}.

Here you can see I added a subtle background stamp, 
Dinged Dots
in Sno Cone ink to my background. 


and a few cute tabs, balance out my page 
and follow the sketch!


here's another close up of the title and photo. 




Be inspired....join the fun!

create something today!!
lots of hugs, 


Labels: , ,