{inspiration} wednesday

- hello -
WEDNESDAY



LOVE this midweek day.
Only 2 more days till the weekend
and 
it is one of my FAVORITE days
on the Unity blog.

INSPIRATION 
- day -

During a search for some birdie inspiration for stamp design (yep, I really want to create a bird inspired stamp - one of my favorite stamp themes), I found this lovely design seeds inspiration.

photo credit: design seeds

darling right?  
I adore plump little birdies.

Now most often design seeds photos are used for color combos.  
Um, yeah, I'm weird.  I wasn't so inspired by the colors but more by the photo.  
This is what I came up with.

As you can see, I used different colors, but they are similar.  I just wanted some darker tones.
I thought I would point out the inspiration I found in this photo.  I love how you can find so many different ideas just from one little photo.


1. BIRDIE - as you know, I was on the search for a bird in the first place.  This bird from live what you love is one of my all time faves.
2. HEARTS AND LOVE - The heart was a big inspiration.  I knew I wanted it as a cut out and it is a bit of a reoccurring theme.  And the word 'LOVE' had to be included.  The sentiment from all hearts and love was perfect. 
3. BOKEH BACKGROUND - I recreated the bokeh background by using hearts of old.  I layered it over some patterned paper to help with the illusion.

live what you love


all hearts and love

hearts of old

Tomorrow we have some EXCITING news to share and another
fun and inspiring Unity Thursday as well.
We'll see you tomorrow.

Hugs.



Labels: ,