Inspiration Wednesday!!

Hello Unity friends!  Karen here sharing a some inspiration with you with a photo I found on Pinterest! 
I sometimes search for color combos, patterns, and themes to help inspire me with a new creation!

Being that Valentine's Day will be here soon, my eyes were drawn to many things in this photo to help me create this card to share with you today!


So, here's my sweet Valentine's day card, using the Unity January KOTM!


You'll notice I've pulled several patterns from the polka dots,
stripes and shapes like the circles, and hearts,
along with the lovely color combinations!

And my main source of Unity inspiration was the bird, which in this case, I chose to use
this adorable owl stamp wearing those cute big sunglasses with hearts on them!
along with the lovely color combinations!

Has Pinterest inspired you lately?
Go searching and see what you can find!!