KOTM Monday


I just love love love this month's KOTM!
I realize I say this probably most months 
but seriously- the vintage images...
Swoon!

First stamp I HAD to use was the phone box
I coloured it up with my copics and then topped it off with Ranger's Glossy Accents
Then using some of my Pink Paislee Diamond Jubilee paper from last year...
I am so happy with how it turned out!
This kit has so many images that inspire card ideas right away in my brain...
Well let me show you what I mean...

I can't wait to use the typewriter and put the 'Call Me' sentiment on the paper 
And that wood background...the clovers....
I love it all!

There is still time to sign up and get this month's kit
Click here to read more about this amazing deal for your money

This from a happy KOTM subscriber since 2009

Labels: ,